Basic Liver Cleanse Recipe
Liver Cleanse works best when taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Use a minimum of 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice or as much as the juice of an enitre lemon. Add the following oils and drink:
1 drop Lemon Oil
1 drop Peppermint Oil
Liver Cleanse Tea
Once a day is adequate.
1-2 drops Peppermint
1-2 drops Lemon
Juice of 1/2 Fresh Lemon
1 cup of warm water, NOT HOT
Add the essential oils into a cup with the fresh squeezed lemon juice. Add hot, not boiling, water and drink first thing in the morning at least 1/2 hour before consuming coffee or juice. Drink the tea every morning for three weeks on, and one week off, to cleanse the liver.
Essential Oil Liver Cleanse Recipe
Responsible Cautions when Using Essential Oils!
General Responsible cautions
for using essential oils:
• Keep out of reach of children and away
from the eyes and mucous membranes.
• If you feel sensitivity or uncomfortable
warmth, dilute with vegetable oil or
Message Oil rather than water.
• Store oils tightly closed, at room
temperature, and away from direct
• Do not use oils near fire, flame, heat, or
• If you are under a doctor’s care and/or are
pregnant, please consult your health care
professional prior to use.
• Note specific cautions on individual
bottles of oil prior to use.
• Consult your health care professional
prior to using on infants, small children,
Important Note: Always Consult your Health Care professional before you take ANY nutritional supplement.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Always consult your health care provider
prior to making any dietary, nutritional, or exercise lifestyle changes.